Day 254 -- Cooler Than Being Cool

Sunday, May 12, 2013

When: Sunday, May 12th, 2013

Where: Home again.


Unbelievably, it was every hotter today than yesterday! I couldn't stand it, but I did have to get dressed anyway. I was (for once in my life) actually feeling like wearing shorts. I rooted around in my dresser and found these. I haven't worn them in forever -- probably not since Independence Day 2011 when Alex spilled a whole cucumber milkshake on my lap at JP Licks. Thanks for that, by the way.


This outfit was the coolest, breeziest thing. It even felt better than a dress, I'm afraid to admit. It also felt decently stylish to me, even given the heat. I feel cool and cold wearing this tank and shorts combo... so much so, I want to wear it again to work tomorrow.


Shirt: Make Believe Clothing Co | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Sandals: Aldo | Necklace: Maya Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design