Day 269 -- Timeless

Monday, May 27, 2013

When:  Monday, May 27th, 2013

Where: Studio


How on earth did I forget that I even had this top? With the peplum trend still on a high right now, I don't understand why I wasn't wearing this thing at least bi-weekly. The last time I wore it was years ago! What is wrong with me?! (Also, note that I basically wore this exact outfit back in 2010. Proof that trends always recycle. Or that when this year without shopping is over, I really need to get myself some new digs!)


Even though it was memorial day and most of LA was out galavanting on their sailboats and whatnot, I was in my studio trying to get some work done before the work week kicked in. Also, I just discovered that five seasons Say Yes to the Dress is available on Netflix and Alex was out with a friend. I'll just leave that right there...


Top: Seeing Stars via Urban Outfitters | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Keds for Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design