Day 249 -- Well Adjusted

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When: Tuesday, May 7th, 2013

Where: Work at IOAN


Back to work for me! Maybe this isn't the most office-appropriate outfit I have ever worn -- hello, pink bra! -- but it sure was trendy. Luckily I work in a pretty cool, laid back environment where fashion risks are appreciated.


This shirt was more of a tunic length when I got it, but it was just hitting my in the wrong place, giving me a sort of apple-shaped body look. Because it landed right on my upper thighs, I looked round on top, and had little stumpy legs. I cut off about six inches from the length and I love the flowy, easy, cool-girl vibe it gives off. Just goes to show that just because something doesn't work the first time you try it on, doesn't mean you should trash it.


Top: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters, self adjusted
Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters
Bra: Victoria's Secret | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design