Day 264 -- Wheel in a Wheel

Thursday, May 23, 2013

When: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013

Where: Lunch date with Becky, Studio, Blue Whale with Alex


Let's just stop everything for a moment and admire my new shoes! Now, I know what you're thinking... She can't have new shoes!! Well, I found a little loophole in my plan and ended up working out a trade with a friend. In exchange for some tailoring work, I got these amazing lucite heeled strappy black sandals at Urban for 50% off what was already on sale! Such a great deal... I couldn't resist.


Because I'm so pumped to have new shoes (see what I did there?), I decided to base my whole outfit around them. This Jason Wu for Target dress is a good go to for something that is neutral but not boring. The wheel print gives off a nice polka dot feel, which of course, I'm mad for! Check out how I've worn dots before here, here, here, here, and here. (Also here, here, here, here, and here.)

Dress: Jason Wu for Target | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design