Day 259 -- Ikea Yellow

Friday, May 17, 2013

When: Friday, May  17th, 2013

Where: Ikea, Thrifting, Studio


After a rough day yesterday, I was ready for a fresh start. I decided to rearrange my office for better work flow. Of course, that means a trip to Ikea and to our favorite thrift shops. And, obviously, I'm going to match my outfit to the occasion. Ikea yellow it is!


This yellow dress has a very subtle polka dot, and I wanted to play that up, so I added my polka flats. Too much if never enough right? Because the shoes introduced black into my outfit, I decided to tie in a black purse and round the whole thing out with a yellow belt, and sparkly necklace.


Dress: Forever 21 | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Bag: Vintage Coach | Belt: STA
Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design