Day 267 -- All Mixed Up

Saturday, May 25, 2013

When: Saturday, May 25th, 2013

Where: The Bootleg Theatre for a Stornoway concert


I got all gussied up to take a trip to Westlake for a fun little concert in a hipster environment. I'm really starting to get tired of everything in my closet, so I decided to do a little fashion mcgyvering to create this look. I layered this floaty cocktail dress over a sheer black collared shirt to create an illusion neckline.


This little bow necklace that I got while working at AB was just hipster enough for the night. It gives the impression of a bowtie when the chain is tucked under the collar. I may have stood out a bit in stilettos that night, but these days, I don't get much of a chance to wear heels, so I jumped at the chance.


Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Dolce Vita via Wasteland | Necklace: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design