Day 337 -- Body Image

Friday, August 2, 2013

When: Friday, August 2nd, 2013

Where: Airport with Jamie, Studio


I got dressed this morning anticipating going into Industry for work, but they called saying that they had it covered. I was already dressed in the worlds most boring outfit, so I just stuck with it. Fun fact: I wore this shirt on my first date with Alex, when it was still new and cool to me.


In other news, I'm starting to hate my body less and hate my hair more. It's so difficult to plan a wedding, make your own dress, keep from reading wedding blogs and pinterest exercise regimens and still maintain a positive body image. How will I ever be skinny enough to fit into a dress which will be photographed and displayed in my home for the rest of my life?! I have to slap myself and get over it. I'm fine. But... I still could use a bottle of Revlon Colorsilk #72 Strawberry Blonde. Oh wait, it's discontinued.


Sweater: Ambiance SF | Tee: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design