Day 355 -- Work Out

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

When:  Tuesday, August 20th, 2013

Where: Studio with Alex


Another day shooting for Alex, another dark outfit. You'd think it'd be easy for me to find tons of tres chic all black outfits in my closet, and I probably could, but the key to these shooting outfits in comfort. I found myself squatting sideways next to a drumset as well as crawling on the floor more than once in this outfit. When I shoot, I need to know for certain that I would be giving anyone a free show or splitting my pants in the process.


These dark wash jeans have proved to be a go-to for me when it comes to comfort and function. They are so stretchy that I could probably work out in them... Which coincidentally is exactly what it feels like to work in the studio for 12 hours straight.


Top: Gap | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Shoes: Sam Edelman via Crossroads
Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Necklace: Maya Brenner | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design