Day 351 -- Mainstay

Friday, August 16, 2013


When: Friday, August 16th, 2013

Where: Meeting at Mimi and Hy, Working at Trinkets, and Shooting at Vitellos, part 2


When I know I have a busy day coming up, I always try to dress as comfortably as possible. I knew I was going to have to jump from a meeting, to a shift in the gift shop, on to working as a second shooter for Alex in a dark night club... which usually means dark clothing.


This summer, maxi skirts and sheer fabrics have been my mainstay. On days when I don't feel like shaving my legs (or my underarms for that matter), an outfit like this can work wonders! This would be a great look to transition into fall, but the lightweight fabrics work perfectly for these super stifling summer days!


Blouse: Forever 21 | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design