Day 344 -- Perfectly Plaid

Friday, August 9, 2013

When: Friday, August 9th, 2013

Where: Studio


Hooray for new clothing! This printed plaid shirt is one of my most recent acquisitions... And I love it! Over the course of this year without shopping, I've let the love of clothing slip away from me. I lost the excitement over getting dressed because it felt like a chore or a challenge I didn't feel up to. I spent some time over the past few days reading my old blog posts. The joy I derived from owning a new, fabulous dress could practically rocket me into outer space.


Dressing in my new shirt, even paring it with some older pieces, reminded me why I love fashion. While it is constantly changing, fashion always cycles back to the classics. Nude heels. A full skirt. A string of pearls. Add a splash of color, a fun print, a swipe of lipstick makes it all new again...!


Shirt: Uniq Clothing Co via Soto Sherman Oaks | Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie
Shoes: Frye via TJ Maxx | Belt: Anthropologie | Necklace: Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design