Day 362 -- Slippery Fish

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

When:  Tuesday, August 27th, 2013

Where: Recording Studio with Alex


This is a black dress right? Well, it's kind of black. Luckily, today at the studio, I wasn't trying to blend in with the walls, as per usual. It's so bloody hot outside that LA should really be clothing optional for the month of August. But, because that it never gonna happen, a nice swing tank dress over short bike shorts will have to do.



I'm so glad that I bought this dress. I really questioned it because I'm not really a neon kind of girl, but every single time I wear it, I get compliments on it. Talk about a confidence boost!


Dress: Betsy Johnson via Wasteland | Shorts: Gap | Shoes: Topshop | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design