Day 364 -- Brutally Hot

Thursday, August 29, 2013

When: Thursday, August 29th, 2013

Where: Ikea run, Errands


On Alex's birthday eve, I snuck out while he was with a client to do some last minute shopping. When I got back, he wanted to go to Ikea to do some "pre-shopping" for some storage solutions. That's how Alex rolls, you can't just shop once. You have to see it, research it, and then come back for it.


It was brutally hot. The temperature hit well above 100 today and walking through an ice cold warehouse with a frozen yogurt in my hand could not have been more welcome! With my hair off my neck, and a breezy cotton dress I was able to survive!


Dress: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Alice and Olivia | Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Bridesmaid gift from Lindsey | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design