Day 348 -- Cool Gal

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

When: Tuesday, August 13th, 2013

Where: Studio, Errands


 For the first time in a long time, I felt like a real cool LA girl running my errands in this modern asymmetrical top layered over this permapleated full skirt. Even in my dingy black flats, and my greasy hair pulled into a low bun, I still felt like skipping and strutting down the street with confidence radiating from my pore.


But this outfit would be nothing without the accessories! Remember my banana necklace? I had almost forgotten it existed, too! (Now, if only I could find my bicycle necklace!) Layering a hot pink lacy bandeau bra under the slightly sheer grey fabric of my tank made for a subtle pop of color and a little more coverage. But the piece de resistance of this outfit is the fabulous cobalt blue gold framed bag! It's deep enough to hold my computer and cute enough to wear everywhere. Here's to the accessories!


Tank: Rehab via Skylark Venice, gift from Jamie | Skirt: Jason Wu for Target
Shoes and Necklace: Topshop | Bra: Urban Outfitters | Bag: Soto Sherman Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design