Day 359 -- Young Professional

Saturday, August 24, 2013

When: Saturday, August 24th, 2013

Where: Tailoring Meeting


Whenever I meet a new client, I do my best to make a good first impression. Sad though it may be, we judge other people on the way they look. It happens in a split second before you even know it. And looking my best weighs especially heavy on me since I work in the fashion world.


I think a pencil skirt always looks professional and put-together. This skirt is new to me! This mixed print stripey floral beauty is one of my spoils from my baby shopping spree with Mom. I love this new piece! And, if you know me at all, you know I love belts. This one works especially well because the pop of red ties in with the flowers on the skirt and breaks up the solid navy look of the top running into the skirt. Plus, it defines my waist! What could be better?


Shirt: Gap | Skirt: Anthropologie | Belt: Alice and Olivia
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design