Day 338 -- Semi Pro

Saturday, August 3, 2013

When: Saturday, August 3rd, 2013

Where: Zombie Music Video Shoot


As Alex's assistant, I try to look professional and responsible. As my own human being, I try to look quirky, fun, and fashionable. That's where this outfit come in. Pencil skirt: professional. Magenta pencil skirt: fun. White button down: responsible. Slightly sheer white button down with funky pockets: quirky and fashionable. See?


While on set, I fetched drinks, handled back up cameras, and demonstrated choreography to the zombie minions. It did get a bit hot out there on those Burbank streets, but I think I held it together in my muscle tank oxford and my almost-too-mini skirt!


Shirt: Marshall's | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design