Day 360 -- Summer Trend

Sunday, August 25, 2013

When: Sunday, August 25th, 2013

Where: Studio


Phew! It is hot out there! Time to deploy the sheer tropical floral shirt and white shorts! I have to say, I love this outfit. It's a really good balance of style trend, and comfort for me. I was able to stay moderately cool in this look, but better yet, I felt cool.


It's amazing what a good outfit can do to my mood. Even though I was working on a Sunday, I felt awesome! It's been so hard for me to feel on trend during my year without shopping, but having acquired most of this outfit for free over the past few months, I got to participate in that summer shorts and fun top thing that's been going on lately.


Shirt: Beulah via Soto Sherman Oaks | Bralette: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Industry of All Nations, modified | Shoes: Gap | Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design