Day 352 -- Road Tripping

Saturday, August 17, 2013

When: Saturday, August 17th, 2013

Where: Road tripping up the California coast


Whenever I travel, I try to dress as comfortably as I can. Now, I know what you're thinking -- those heels are crazy! And yes, they are. For most of the drive, I was barefoot with a dog in my lap. I really wanted to pack these shoes for my mom's upcoming garden party, but they didn't fit in my weekend bag, so I just wore them! Problem solved.


I've been wearing this polka dot dress a lot this summer, so I wanted to find a way to style it differently. I thought wearing a pencil skirt underneath would give the dress a sort of peplum effect. It also lengthened the hem line enough to make it appropriate for those fill-up breaks at those pesky truck stops. 


Dress: Forever 21 | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Via Spiga via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design