Day 342 -- Meet the Rabbi

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

When: Wednesday, August 7th, 2013

Where: Meeting with the Rabbi


For whatever reason, I was super nervous about meeting with the Rabbi who is going to marry us. I fretted for hours over what to wear to our meeting and finally came up with this! I recently acquired this polka dotted blazer on deep, deep sale (and with a store credit - thanks Jamie!), and I really wanted to wear it. So after a little pinterest research, I came across this pin, and was really inspired by the colors.


This fruity, coral tone dress was the perfect solution! I've previously worn this dress when I thought I was a Greek goddess, but the first time I wore it was most memorable. I bought this dress to wear on my birthday the first year we were in LA. Alex, however, booked a day gig recording a band that will go unnamed. Dreadful as the performance was, I still donned my pink birthday suit!


Blazer: Soto Sherman Oaks | Dress: Wasteland | Shoes: Topshop | Belt: H&M
Necklace: Maya Brenner | Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design