Day 361 -- Flaming O

Monday, August 26, 2013

When: Monday, August 26th, 2013

Where: Dinner at Jessica's place!


I spent most of my day in sweatpants and a greasy bun, but when Jessica invited Alex and me over for dinner, I felt it best to braid that dirty hair, throw on an easy tunic dress and my favorite heels and get going. Jessica is one of the most fashionable people I know, and you simply do not show up at her place in sweatpants!


My mother bought me this dress when I was in town last week, and I'm so into it! Besides it being nice just to have something different to wear, this dress is covered in flamingos! Any article of clothing with an animal on it gets a double thumbs up from me! Plus, the fit is forgiving enough to hide a huge pasta meal and a peanut butter brownie. Thanks, Jessica! (And Karisa for that brownie! I'm still drooling over that topping!)


Dress: Harlyn via Anthropologie | Bag: Gift from FMIL | Shoes: Via Spiga via Marshall's
Necklace: Topshop | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design