Bathroom Makeover

Saturday, November 3, 2012
Remember this frightening sight? Well, yesterday I finally had a little bit of tmie to work on decorating our place. I can finally say that one room is now COMPLETE! Every other room still need a bit of work, but for those curious eyes, check out what I did to glam up this grimy, pink bathroom.

The biggest change was adding a new shower curtain. I chose a black and white pattern as to not confict with the pink toilet and bathtub. After that, it was just about finding the right accessories. Along with the shower curtain, I found the cute black and white handtowel at TJ Maxx. The towel is by Tahari, which make me feel extra squanky.

I picked up some other bathroom accessories at Ikea. As I was filling the larger jar with cotton balls, I thought to myself, "Why am I doing this?" It's just something you see in nice bathrooms -- cotton balls in jars -- so I did it. Having the q-tips in the other jar made a bit more sense to me.


I finished off the bathroom with some freshly cut roses from the courtyard at our place. The pink really pulls the whole look together, don't you think? I love the black vase they're in, too! It just feels special.

What do you think? How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design