Day 81 -- Winter White

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When: Tuesday, November 20th, 2012

Where: Thanksgiving grocery shopping, lunch in Newton Centre, checking out Alex's grandmother's new Boston apartment


The weather was beautiful outside today, but it was so cold! I was shivering as we were taking these photos. I tried to dress warmly, but I don't think I fully remember how cold 36 degrees feels like.


Pants, though a rarity for me, really did the trick. This pair strikes a happy balance for me, while they are denim, the damask graphic on them makes them feel much more special than blue jeans.And they kept me covered and warm!


 While I love the ampersand on this sweater, I felt like I was molting the whole day. White angora fibers were literally flying off me all day long. I had to change it before dinner.

Sweater: Forever 21 | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via TJ Maxx | Shoes: Steve Madden | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Ring: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design