Day 79 -- In Flight

Sunday, November 18, 2012
When: Sunday, November 18th, 2012

Where: Flight from LAX to BOS

 Flying these days is all about being comfortable. Whatever happened to getting dressed up to fly? Guess that's why I wore a dress for my cross-country flight. Pretty fancy, huh?

This is probably one of the worst outfits I've ever posted, but bear with me. I've got some good ones planned for this week in Boston. Pray that I don't freeze to death!

And yes, we stopped at the Dunkies the second we got off the plane. Alex had a pretty serious addiction. Pray for him too.
Jacket: All Saints | Hoodie: Forever 21 | Dress: Old Navy | Leggings: American Apparel
Socks: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Aldo | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design