Day 77 -- Bright Side

Friday, November 16, 2012
When: Friday, November 16th, 2012

Where: Breakfast with Alex, packing for Boston


Who cares about what I'm wearing today -- look at how amazing my hair looks! I'm kind of loving the texture it naturally dried into today. Talk about effortless.
 

This is just kind of lazy day, casual outfit, but the color makes it so much more fun and interesting. I've never been a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl, but I think with the career change I'm going through that I might be dressing a lot more casually than I have been over the last year. I'm trying to find interesting ways to dress on those days when I might be home-bound, or just sitting behind a sewing machine all day.


I believe strongly in dressing for yourself, not for others. So, even if I won't be seeing anyone on my days locked in my office, I fully intend to get out of my PJs and put on a feel-good outfit everyday. Yeah, watch me.


Jacket: All Saints | Sweater: Gap | Tank: Sparkle via Urban Outfitters 
Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Madden Girl via Marshall's
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack | Sunglasses: Rayban via Rue La La


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design