Day 78 -- Transitional

Sunday, November 18, 2012
When: Saturday, November 17th, 2012 (Happy birthday, Lindsey!!)

Where: To my last day at Alexis Bittar!

 It was rainy and chilly out today, so my outfit planning centered on converting this very springy dress into something appropriate for fall. I love this dress so much! It has everything you could want in a girly, playful dress -- lace, a full skirt, a high neckline and low cut out back.

I loved this dress so much, I got it in two colors. See here for the yellow version I wore on Day 3!

I'm all packed and ready for my trip to Boston for Thanksgiving. I'm really looking forward to relaxing a little bit and eating my heart out! Can't wait.
Dress: Pins and Needles via Urban Outfitters | Blouse: Forever 21 | Tights: Luxe Girl via TJ Maxx | Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bracelets: Alexis Bittar (my last chance at my employee discount!) | Belt: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design