Day 86 -- Rose Garden

Sunday, November 25, 2012



When: Sunday, November 25th, 2012

Where: Farmer's Market, puppy shopping (no luck yet), and my studio



I tried to wear a very fall-appropriate black and navy DVF dress this morning, but it's summer again in LA and I had to switch to something a little lighter. I guess I had my fun with layers while I was in Boston.


We took the morning off to enjoy Sunday and took some time to smell the roses in our building's courtyard before heading back to work. There is no day off!


I'm so loving my new life and looking forward to every day! I can't get over it!!


 Dress: Reformed via Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Gap | Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshall's 
Necklace: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design