Day 68 -- Teacher's Pet

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
 When: Wednesday, November 7th, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar

No matter what I do, I always feel like I look like a teacher when I'm wearing a pencil skirt. You know, because all teachers wear pencil skirts. It's a thing.I had on a long sleeve blouse with a flouncy bow this morning when I first got dressed. When I came into the kitchen and asked Alex if I looked too teachery, he said yes. So I changed.

I don't know if I should trust his opinion given that at the time he was wearing a blanket over his head like a crazy man. But I love him anyway.
We took these photos when I got back from work, but the lighting is so strange that it almost looks like dawn. Just another teacher thing... Getting up at the crack of dawn to go mold the minds of America's future.
Skirt: J Crew via Second Time Around | Top: Forever 21 | Cardigan: Ann Taylor via Second Time Around | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via eBay | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

Below is the most hilariously bizarre outtake of me ever. I can't even look at it without cracking up! Believe it or not, this is me in the middle of a yawn. Or right after seeing the Boogie Man. You pick.
Temperature: 67. Slightly cold after sundown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design