Day 91 -- Fall Floral

Friday, November 30, 2012
When: Friday, November 30th, 2012

Where: Running errands, Christmas shopping, studio, and to the Blue Whale with Alex for some jazzzzzz...

I have never gotten so many compliments on an outfit in one day! So many people -- men and women -- told me how much they loved my dress! For whatever reason, this dress had never been a go-to piece for me, but after today and all the love I got, I know I'll be wearing it again!

This was the first time I've worn these shoes, and I love the grey-on-grey look with my tights. The monochrome on my legs just feels good! 

I'm starting to get into the Holiday Spirit! I've already started day dreaming about going home for Christmas, cutting down the tree, making bread with my mom and sisters, cracking crab with the family, and opening presents on Christmas morning. Only two more weeks before we head north! But I have so much work to get done before then, so I better hop to it!
Dress: Ali Ro via Crossroads ($9!) | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Steve Madden via Marshall's | Necklace: Street stand in Italy | Bag: Kate Spade via Second Time Around | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design