Day 73 -- Good Jeans

Monday, November 12, 2012



When: Monday, November 12th, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar, drinks and ribs out with Alex



I was really kind of feeling a 70s vibe in this outfit today. The bishop sleeve and pussy bow (which I decided to knot) really give it that groovy throw back look.

Alex said to me more than once today that he's never seen me in blue jeans. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- pants aren't really my thing. I think, mostly, I'm afraid of blending into the crowd wearing jeans, but I definitely felt stand-out in this getup!





Blouse: Leifsdotter via Marshall's | Jeans: Lux via Urban Outfitters, self-tailored | Belt: H&M | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Ring: Vintage (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design