Day 62 -- Down the Rabbit Hole

Thursday, November 1, 2012

 
 When: Thursday, November 1st, 2012

Where: To work at Alexis Bittar

Why: This skirt is the final item I picked up on my recent Anthro trip. Pink, stripes, pockets... sold! It's so swirly and twirly! I had a great time dancing around the store in this outfit.


This cute little bunny top -- actually a dress -- just seemed like the perfect thing to wear with a frilly pink skirt.  I added one more pattern to this outfit when I slipped on these leopard flats this morning. I love the way this quirky outfit all came together! It's so fun and girly, and it really feels like me.


 Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie | Top: H&M | Jacket: BB Dakota | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design