Day 67 -- Election Day

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When: Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 -- Election Day!

Where: Late breakfast, hardcore painting and cleaning our old apartment, voting (!), and a pointless trip to the farmers market.

 Regardless of what I wore today, my prize accessory today was my poll sticker! I wore some basics that I knew would look great with a splash of red, white, and blue!


I started the day out getting seriously down and dirty scrubbing our old place because we had to get the hell outta there! I wore a heather striped tank and a pair of really unbecoming gap leggings from the 90s (not pictured).

 I switched later in the day to cast my ballot. This look is very classic and almost verges on preppy for me, but all that matters is how dang fabulous this sticker looked on my nautical sweater.
Sweater: See by Chloe via Wasteland | Tank: BDG via Urban Outffiters
Jeans: J Brand via Second Time Around | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Bag: Coach, 1990s | Sticker: Polling place, Studio City
Seriously. Do you love my sticker? Also, how cool does this paint look in my hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design