Day 63 -- Bumming It

Friday, November 2, 2012
When: Friday, November 2nd, 2012

Where: Dropping Alex off at LAX, apartment shopping, fixing up the place
  
OMG, don't even look at me right now! I didn't even bother to shower. On days off when all I'm sure I won't see anyone I know, I sometimes can get very lazy. Such is the case today, only I forgot I had this blog and I was obligated to show everyone I know what I'm wearing.
 
 So, here you have it. A pair of olive jeans, a grey tank, and a sweater. Sorry. But! Look at what I organized today! My closet is finally suitable for me to dress myself from.
 Ain't she purdy? You might not be able to tell, but she is color organized. Being at I only have prints in my wardrobe, it's hard to make a rack of dresses look like a rainbow. Squint, it might help.
Sweater: Forever 21 | Tee: Thrifted, Second Time Around | Jeans: Gap, 2010  
Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Bag: Coach from the 90s, hand-me-down from Mom

PS, my photographer is in New York right now doing his real job, so I had to take my picture myself using photobooth. Clearly, the image quality is ideal. Naht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design