Day 87 -- Oh Geez It's Up to My Knees!

Monday, November 26, 2012

When: Monday, November 26th, 2012

Where: My studio


I'm feeling a little sloppy Sally today. I kind of just threw on whatever today. I'm most comfortable wearing a dress, and since it gets a little cold in my little back room studio, I put on these socks and a nice thick knit sweater.



Alex and I had fun shooting these photos in the middle of the street. We kept having to yell "car!" which made me feel like I was 5 again playing ball in the street, which is funny because I'm pretty sure I never did play ball in the street.


I love living in LA! Look at those palm trees shining in the sun! What could be better?

Dress: Forever 21 | Sweater: Gap | Belt: H&M | Socks: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Innue via Marshall's | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design