Day 76 -- For Joy

Thursday, November 15, 2012

When: Thursday, November 15th, 2012

Where: H&M Maison Margiela Opening Event, hair salon, Work at Alexis Bittar, post-work shopping

Today had to be the weirdest day of my life! Not only was it looooong -- I got up at 6 to make it to H&M to fight to the death for some designer collab goods -- but it was strangely full of serendipitous  little moments. I'll share more when I've figured out what I'm gonna do with all this good stuff that's coming my way, but needless to say, I'm super excited about my future!

I have one more day on the job before I leave for Boston for Thanksgiving vacation, and return my own boss. Can't wait! Speaking of which, I'd better get packing.

Dress: Marshalls | Sweater: H&M | Scarf: COS, Paris | Jacket: All Saints Outlet | Tights: Walgreens Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design