Day 64 -- The Minimalist

Saturday, November 3, 2012

When: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Where: To work at Alexis Bittar

Why:
I just got this dress back from the dry cleaners after a long period of it lying crumpled on the floor at the bottom of my closet. I'm so glad to have it back! I got this Theory dress at Marshall's when I moved here a little over a year ago, and until yesterday, it was the best deal I had ever gotten in my life! (Yesterday, I struck gold at TJ Maxx... but more on that tomorrow.)

I scored this dress for almost %90 off the orginal price and I've gotten tons of wear out of it since. It was in regular rotation in my fall wardrobe last year and I can't wait to wear it again soon... or after I get through wearing everything else once.

This dress is relatively simple, save for the cool exposed zippers running from the nape of my neck to the front hem, so I piled on some statement pieces today. I grabbed this stunning gold bib necklace to offset the darkness of my look, and put on some tiny pyramid stud post earrings, as to not overwhelm myself! Lastly, of course, I had to wear at least five bangles! These are my absolute favorites! I love the art deco carving on them. So exquisite.

Dress: Theory via Marshall's | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, gift | Jewelry: Alexis Bittar, borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design