Day 74 -- Off Duty

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
When: Tuesday, November 13th, 2012

Where: Ikea (again!), mid century furniture shopping, myriad errands, packing for Thanksgiving!

 Just felt like being sloppy and floppy today. I finally caught up on my sleep this morning and by the time it came to get dressed, I just wanted to be comfy. I mixed my two loosest-fitting pieces of my wardrobe together and came up with the cooky combo. I like to think that the bright pink pants offset how truly drab this look is.

I didn't even bother to wash my hair this morning. I am very, very sorry.

Pants: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters | Sweater: By Corpus via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design