Day 101 -- Dog Day

Monday, December 10, 2012

When: Monday, December 10th, 2012

Where: Here and there, but mostly at the Lucky Puppy in Studio City


The best thing ever happened! We found our Bucket! We have been on the search for our perfect dog and at long last we met him! We weren't able to take him home tonight because we're still waiting to hear back from our landlord. She needs to approve him before he's allowed home, and boy oh boy I hope she says yes because I really want to give him a home! I feel like a child in a 1950s TV special asking my parents if we can keep the puppy we found in the street.

Check out how I wore these pants the first time around!

Blouse: Girls from Savoy via Anthropologie | Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Bag: Kate Spade via Second Time Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design