Day 106 -- Ugly Pants

Saturday, December 15, 2012

When: Saturday, December 15th, 2012

Where: Studio, packing for home

Seriously? Pants again? The last time I wore these jeans, I posed about how much I detest wearing pants. I feel a bit differently now. They are warm and easy to throw on. I still don't think they're as comfortable as wearing tights and a dress, but something keeps telling me to put on pants! It's weird.

It should be noted that while casually wearing these pants around the house, upon first seeing me, my mother's breath was literally taken away. "Oh my GOD!" she gasped, "Those are the ugliest pants I have ever seen! Take them off!"

Needless to say, I did. I was only wearing them to brace the NorCal cold while letting the dog out.

Sweater: Gap | Shirt: Hand me down from mom | Jeans: ASOS | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design