Day 110 -- Winter Rose

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When: Wednesday, December 19th, 2012

Where: Christmas shopping with my mom, sister, and Alex

I found this skirt hanging in my closet at home and being that I hardly packed anything to wear, I instantly jumped at this piece. I had no idea if it would fit me -- I haven't worn it since high school -- but it fit like a glove! Maybe my body hasn't changed as much as I thought since then...

This skirt has a very spring feel and design and, again, adding tights and long sleeves lent it to more of a winter look. It's so fun finding old favorites and making them work for today!

Shirt: TJ Maxx | Tights: TJ MAxx | Skirt: Anthropologie | Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Necklace: Alexis Bittar

Check out the last time I wore this shirt, tights, and boot combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design