Day 107 -- Highway One

Sunday, December 16, 2012

When: Sunday, December 16th, 2012

Where: Driving up highway 1 to go home for the holidays!


Here's me and Bucket on one of our stops checking out elephant seals. Bucket was not amused. He did pretty well in the car except for a little bit of car sickness starting out. But he recovered well and enjoyed sitting in my lap for most of the ride.


I had this brilliant idea that wearing a maxi for a 9 hour car ride would feel comfortable and airy. I didn't account for the rain and chill, and mostly, I was damp and uncomfortable with a grumpy dog in my lap. So it goes...


The drive was absolutely beautiful and so worth the extra few hours in the car, but I don't suspect we'll be doing that again soon. And I probably won't wear a wet maxi dress.

The photo below is as close as we'll get to a Christmas card. It's our first family photo!

Dress: Rachel Perry via Wasteland | Top: (underneath dress) Forever 21 | Sweater: Pas Un Ange, hand me down from mom | Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design