Day 92 -- Alien vs Predator

Saturday, December 1, 2012
or Black vs Blue
When: Saturday, December 1st, 2012

Where: Breakfast with Alex, studio, helping Alex record/film a choir show


Mistake number one was wearing an almost all black ensemble to a choir gig. People kept trying to enlist me to fold programs, warm up, or add my 'touch of red' to my outfit. I like my outfit the way it is, okay people? Besides, don't you see that half my dress is navy!?



Here's a closeup of my face I like a lot better than the one from earlier this week. Still, it freaks me out seeing all my pores and the fact that one eye is definitely greener than the other.


Dress: DVF via Second Time Around | Bag: Coach, my mom's from the 90s
Shoes: Steve Madden | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design