Day 94 -- Business Socks

Monday, December 3, 2012
When: Monday, December 3rd, 2012

Where: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner out, my studio in between.

When I met Jess for dinner tonight, she greeted me by saying, "Look at you in your business suit!" Well, yes. Kind of. I hadn't realized how much the leather of my jacket and the bottom half of my romper matched. That, paired with the white oxford-y top half of the romper did give off a definitely suit vibe. I'm not mad at it, necessarily.


Any long (long long long long) time readers of this blog know I love a romper!  Back when I was calling them onezies, I had one to wear each day of the week, and I often did! I still have all my favorite rompers hanging in my closet, but I don't reach for them as frequently as I used to. In all honesty, I think the fact that it's incredibly taxing to use the bathroom in one of these has really deterred me from wearing one for any lengthy period of  time. But I digress...


I feel very Finnish in this look. But nothing could compare to the style inspiration and drinking game inducing hel-looks blog. Seriously, if you haven't been to this site, you need to. Outfits on that site make this one pale in comparison -- that is, if we're comparing how absolutely absurd some person could look. But, then again, I digress...

Romper: Rodebjer via Urban Outfitters | Jacket: All Saints | Tights: Walgreens
Bag: Coach, my mom's from the 90s | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Second Time Around | Earrings: Macy's
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design