Day 108 -- Oceanic

Monday, December 17, 2012

When: Monday, December 17th, 2012

Where: Exploring Point Reyes trying to find a wedding venue

 
Aren't these views stunning? The vista from the deck at a dear friend's beach house is absolutely stunning.

Being that this is a fashion blog, however, tear your eyes away from the ocean, and focus, if you will, on my sartorial accoutrements.  I just got this dress, and I couldn't wait to wear it, no matter how cold and windy it was.

It's my first Marc by Marc Jacobs piece of clothing and I love it! I layered it for fall/winter by adding tights and a sweater. I picked out the coral and navy blue colors from the quirky polka dot print. I felt more put together in this look than I have in a long time!


Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Marshall's | Sweater: Alice and Olivia | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Forever 21 | Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx | Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design