Day 96 -- Half and Half

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

When: Wednesday, December 5th, 2012

Where: Home studio and to the Blue Whale


I made this shirt dress earlier this year out of left over fabric from my thesis collection. I had just enough of each fabric for half a dress, so I decided to just throw them together and see what would happen. I'm quit pleased with the results. It's not the most perfect thing I've ever made, but it did get me quite a few compliments at Josh Nelson's show at the Blue Whale. 

It's always fun getting to say, "Thanks! I made it." I hope I'll be saying that a lot more often...


Dress: Self made | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Sam Edelman via TJ Maxx | Belt: Self made | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelets: Alexis Bittar | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bag: Innue via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design