Day 93 -- Winter Song

Sunday, December 2, 2012
When: Sunday, December 2nd, 2012

Where: Working in my studio and working with Alex at a choir gig.


I feel like a five-year-old going to a Christmas party in this dress. I think that's a good thing. Sometimes it bothers me how much I get carded going into bars (or how often they second-guess my ID and make me recite my home address to prove it's not a fake), but then I see pictures of myself looking like this and I think, of course they're not going to give a preschooler a gin fizz.


Dress: Gianni, hand-me-down from Mom | Tights: Leggs via CVS | Belt: H&M 
Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Hair Clip: Jane Tran via Alexis Bittar
Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design