Day 109 -- Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
When: Tuesday, December 18th 2012

Where: Bumming around at home, helping mom make Christmas cookies, picking up my sister at the airport

Not a whole lot to this outfit. I ended up only packing a handful of key outfits for big events around the holidays, and hauling 3 months of dirty laundry up the coast to do for free in my parents' laundry room. I pulled from the clean basket for this look.

Blouse: Forever 21 | Jeans: J Brand via Second Time Around | Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx

You might notice a bit of string come off my left hand. My engagement ring has a diamond loose, so while we wait for it to get fixed, I've been wearing the bit of ribbon that held it on before it was sized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design