Day 102 -- Welcome Home

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

When: Tuesday, December 11th, 2011

Where: Home, mostly.


Today we got to take Bucket home! I'm so excited to officially introduce you all to him! He's very shy, timid, and scared right now and has just been sniffing around the apartment and looking out the windows. We're trying to give him all the space he needs and enough attention to make him feel welcome. He's so adorable and hilarious, and we love him so much!


I'm still feeling a little bit under the weather, so I threw on some comfortable jersey layers. I love the way the patterns and colors work together and how cozy I felt all day. Needless to say, Bucket helped me feel so much better!


Check out how I wore this rabbit dress and skirt before!

Dress: H&M | Skirt: Sparkle and Fade via Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Sam Edelman via Crossroads | Belt: H&M


1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design