Day 98 -- Giraffe Gingko

Friday, December 7, 2012

When: Friday, December 6th, 2012

Where: Christmas shopping, fabric run, studio.



Felt pretty lazy today, clothing wise. Even though I actually left the house and saw other humans, knowing I wouldn't see anyone I knew prevented me from fully accessorizing or applying the porper amount of makeup.


I've been getting down and dirty working my butt off for my line, and sometimes I don't even eat breakfast (much less shower) until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I'm trying to use getting dressed as a reason to feel good about myself and get happy, but all too often, I'm sewing in my underwear with a messy bun on my head and forgetting the world.



Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg via Second Time Around | Shoes: Elizabeth and James via Wasteland | Bag: Kate Spade via Second Time Around | Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design