Day 97 -- Early December

Thursday, December 6, 2012

When: Thursday, December 6th, 2012

Where: Home studio, looking for puppies again, ikea run.


I took a note from Hell or High Fashion and tried the layering thing. Really, I was in the mood to wear this strapless dress, but I wanted to wear a real bra. TMI? Oh, whatever!


Things have been super busy for me lately and I'm trying to get a lot done to get my line started, so posting outfits has become less of a priority. Not to worry, I'm still going to keep posting, but beware that the posts might not go up at the same time every day (or even on the right day at all).

If you want to better keep up with me, like my facebook page, follow me on twitter, peek my pins on pinterest or check out my instagram pictures -- I'm @annikadotbenitz.
 
Dress: Forever 21 | Tee: Gap | Belt: Second Time Around | Shoes: Some little shop in Lyon, France | Hair clip: Anthropologie | Watch and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design