Day 118 -- In Search of a White Dress

Thursday, December 27, 2012

When: Thursday, December 27th, 2012

Where: San Francisco for wedding dress shopping!


What a fun day! My sisters, mother and I trucked up to San Francisco to take a peek at Amy Kuchel's bridal collection. I had the best time trying on dresses and I may have just found the one! It felt so surreal to put on white gowns and picture myself as a bride, but it also felt so good! I can't way enough about my experience in the salon. My consultant, Teresa, helped me pick out just the right thing and was so lovely to work with... Just a bit more thinking and planning until I can decide, but, boy oh boy, am I excited to pick a dress and call it my own!


After a very big day shopping, I needed a very big drink. Luckily the gin and tonics were handy when we got back. And what a view there was that night. The fog around the moon created an amazing halo in the dark sky. It was beyond cool.


Dress: Anthropologie | Sweater: Target | Tights: Walgreens | Shoes: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Belt: ASOS | Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design