Day 99 -- Almost There

Saturday, December 8, 2012

When: Saturday, December 8th, 2012

Where: Studio all day, and then out to buy (one of) my wedding dress(es)! 


Sigh. Maxi dresses are so easy to just throw on. And so cozy! As I previously mentioned in my last post, I sometimes spend most of the day in my underwear and/or pajamas. I'm not saying today was one of those days... But then again I'm not saying it's not. You know?


An emergency dress shopping situation was abruptly brought to my attention (thanks, Karisa!) and I needed to throw something on and run out the door to buy a new white dress! So exciting, I can't even believe it!!


Dress: Victoria's Secret | Belt: Target | Jacket: All Saints | Shoes: Dolce Vita | Necklace: Ambiance SF |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design